Genoline is MTU's non-classified and classified automation system for on-board power generation plants.
The modular system's design ensures optimum adaptation of the diesel engine and generator set to the variety of operating conditions that exist for on-board power generation. MTU Genoline is available for MTU Series 2000 and Series 4000 engines.
Genoline is compatible with the following applications:
- Diesel-electric propulsion plant non-classified and classified
- Special applications
Some of the features of MTU genoline
- It controls and monitors the diesel engine and generator and provides the required interface
- Modular system guarantees optimum adaption of the diesel engine to the diversity of operation conditions in Onboard Power Generation
- Easy to integrate and install
- It is available with MTU Factory acceptance test as well as a fully classified version
- Simple interface handling
- The interface provides analog and binary signals ( I/O), CANopen and RS422 serial interface (MTU-protocol) or MODBus RTU on request.