Our mission: your long-term success.
We are focused on meeting your unique challenges and making sure your equipment performs smoothly every step of the way. We will customize your Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) package with products and services to match your specific needs, helping you safeguard uptime and reduce costs. Our full range of logistical support includes analysis, spare parts, training and technical documentation and more.
The most important part of your mtu power system isn’t a part at all — it’s your local service team. With more than 1,200 service locations worldwide — backed by regional mtu Parts Logistics Centers in Europe, Asia and America — you can count on responsive support by expert technicians, wherever the next mission takes you.
You can count on us for expert analysis throughout the entire lifecycle of your mtu engine and/or system. We offer a full range of services customized to your needs, from a complete Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) analysis to a simple Lifecycle Cost (LCC) analysis. We’re here to help make your business decisions easier - and smarter.
- Managing of maintenance and supply of spares and consumables of vehicle fleets
- Prediction of system and/or fleet availability
- Prediction of maintenance labor
- Identification of critical components
- Failure modes and level-of-repair analysis
Genuine Spare Parts
Only we can guarantee genuine spare parts that are designed, tested and approved specifically for mtu engines and systems. Genuine parts maximize performance, prolong engine life and meet today’s strict requirements, all thanks to years of intensive research and development, quality audits, and progressive modifications—making them the best possible match for your engine. We offer turnkey installation and comprehensive supply chain management, optimizing your purchasing and ordering processes.
- Optimized efficiency and availability of our scope of supply
- Easy and proper installation of components
- Optimum logistic infrastructure and operation
- Long-term budget estimate up to five years
Technical documentation helps you maximize mtu engine and system performance and longevity by providing complete, clear information for effective operation and maintenance. mtu technical documents are not generic, one size fits all. Each one is tailored to the product’s unique and specific features.
- Boost drive system reliability and function with use of correct fluids and lubricants
- Meet safety requirements during maintenance and operation
- Reduce equipment downtime by performing preventive maintenance on schedule