Providing ever cleaner, safer and more competitive solutions is always on our mind – even when we're not at work.
Key topics driving the industry
We particularly welcomed the opportunity of having our team of experts meet with you personally at our booth to discuss the five key topics currently driving the industry.
- Recuperating energy with mining trucks
- Achieving decarbonization goals and diesel fuel savings up to 30%
- How battery-hybrid powertrains can reduce the drawbacks of GHG-neutral fuels
- The importance of microgrid controllers within a microgrid
- Economic results and possible applications to reduce energy costs
- How microgrids helped customers to significantly reduce different aspects of their energy costs (3 case studies)
- Ways in which Power-to-X and synthetic or e-fuels, also fuel cells can be used to fulfill emissions targets and how they will transform mining
- What the Power-to-X ecosystem is
- How we are preparing mtu engines for the new fuels
- Making mining trucks more productive
- Improving fleet operating costs with Tier 4 solutions
- Operating at high altitudes without power derate
Hybrid Haul Truck Concept
Ever wonder how fuel and emissions efficient mtu EnergyPacks, engine downsizing and sustainable fuels can make a haul truck? Have a look at the following animation.
See why repowering a haul truck with an mtu Series 4000 increases productivity, lowers operating costs and meets Tier 4 emissions standards without any need for aftertreatment.
Fuel Cells and the Quest for Green Power
Unable to attend? We will provide video recordings of all presentations and booth activities shortly.