- Students gain real-world experience that helps them make informed career choices, leading to higher job satisfaction and productivity in the future
- Students gain a realistic perspective of the working world
- Students obtain marketable work experience in the field they wish to pursue after their studies
- Students have the opportunity to make valuable business contacts with professionals who often assist students in finding permanent employment after graduation
- Students earn money while still in school
Rolls-Royce Solutions America currently offers co-op student worker programs which can serve as a solid foundation for your career. A student co-op is approved to work part-time (between 8-24 hours a week), starting anytime between September and January, and ending in April. The purpose of the student co-op is to provide part-time work for students currently enrolled and attending classes in a college or university.
An internship is a great way to start a rewarding career at Rolls-Royce Solutions America. The summer internship program begins in early May and ends in late August. The structured internship is for 40 hours a week and includes orientation, training, evaluation and internship activities. Internships are posted on our careers website in the late winter of each year. Positions will be posted as they are approved, so be sure to activate the Job Alert feature so you receive immediate notification.