Industries and locations may vary, but the need for constant power never changes.
mtu gas-powered generator sets provide you with continuous, economical, reliable, and future-ready power. Utilizing natural gas, biogas or other gases, mtu generator sets feature cutting-edge technology for combined heat and power (CHP), as well as combined heat, power
and cooling (CHPC) solutions. All of our gas gensets feature high efficiency and low emissions in the 250 kWe - 2,535 kWe electrical power range. In addition, our mtu Series 500 and mtu Series 4000 gas gensets also offer hydrogen blending, for even more ecofriendly operarions.
Our gas generator set range
Our product portfolio covers gas gensets for 50 Hz markets up to 2,535 kWe and for 60 Hz markets up to 2,520 kWe.
- PRODUCT RANGE
- mtu Series 500 gas generator sets
mtu Series 4000 gas generator sets
mtu Gas Systems overview
Expertise you can rely on - every step of the way
Our commitment covers every step of the lifecycle – from simulation to solution development, commissioning and digital after-sales service support, including repowering and remanufacturing.
Project planning and engineering
- Expert planning support for diverse power generation solutions
- Assistance with integrating it into your application
- Detailed engine, system and component explanations
- Planning stage budget proposal and fixed implementation price
- Peripheral system design and planning support
- Service solutions consultation and recommendations
- Help with legal questions (e.g. German Renewable Energy Act levy, formaldehyde bonus)